Just Beachy Part 1

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Face it, we all are obsessed with the beachy wave (myself probably being the most obsessed).  This super effortless look is being worn by celebrities and magazines across the globe.  My favorite beachy look is more often than not, on actress Gillian Zinser.  You may know her as Ivy from 90210.  She plays the super gorgeous tomboy surfer, hangs around with all the guys, but always looks incredibly fashionable character on The CW's hit show...

   image from Zimbio 
view more >>


Can you say, flawless?!  Her laid back, effortlessly cool, surfer vibe is infectious.  I want to hop on a plane and move to Malibu every time I see her!  While we all can't be the gorgeous surfer from California, we can at least look like it, right?  After an excessive amount of trial and error, I have nailed down some tips and tricks to achieve the perfect beachy wave.  Get your texturizing spray ready, my next post will follow every single step I take.  You'll look like you've just dried off from an uber gnarly surf sesh...in a cute way.  


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love love love this hairstyle!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just posted a tutorial on how you can style your hair like this :)

      Delete

Translate

Subscribe