Bandages

Sunday, October 06, 2013







Dress Asos / Sandals New Look / Bag Zara

I named this look "Bandages" because these shoes, while they are absolutely adorable, literally tear up my calves like no other. Just a little speed bump on the highway of style I guess. I am dying over the psychedelic print on this dress, my friends and I deducted that it is some sort of super graphically altered tiger or leopard repeat print. Now if only I could find somewhere suitable to wear this in Fort Collins aside from a photo shoot! Photographed by: Joshua Han

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well bloody hell, I haven't seen an outfit this fine since I left Australia. Clearly you're not originally from FoCo? And as for finding somewhere to wear it - isn't a pity it's acceptable to go out on weekends here in jeans and a tee?! I wouldn't be allowed in a club in Australia in what the girls here wear on weekends! (OK, maybe I'm just ranting because my friends pay me out for being overdressed all the time...hah!)

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Subscribe