Obsessed with, Inspired by: Simple

Monday, February 04, 2013


Sometimes the most simple style choices are the most fashionable.  If I am ever having "style block" and I just can't seem to find a suitable outfit, I will turn to a T-shirt or sweater and some denim.  There are so many options with this combination and it can rarely go wrong!  When in doubt, T-shirt it out.  Read more to see the rest of my favorite simple looks!








(all images and sources can be found on my tumblr)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I'm def a fan of simplicity - these jean + t-shirt combos really hit it on the spot!

    www.novelave.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice inspirations :)
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog, its so inspiring and enjoying to stare at!

    Keep it up!

    Parisa from
    www.ardorx-bliss.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much it means a lot!

      Delete

Translate

Subscribe