Snow In The Mountain

Wednesday, June 19, 2013




Sunglasses Ray Ban / Shirt Thrifted / Skirt Zara / Bag Kimchi Blue / Boots H&M


One of my favorite parts of June are the snow in the mountain flowers that blossom in our yard.  They are so delicate and soft (so soft that my dog particularly likes to lie down on them when she needs a comfy spot).  During the summertime, I live in T-shirts.  I don't know what I'd do without them!  They are so versatile.  One of my favorite ways to wear them is with a more formal piece.  I absolutely adore the floral print on my skirt; it looks hand painted!  I practically butchered this T-shirt, and I think the slightly rugged edges paired with the delicate florals make for a great contrast.  I hope you all are having a lovely summer so far.  I just got back from a trip to the Bahamas.  And while I love home, I think we all could agree staying in paradise forever wouldn't be all that bad! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Subscribe