I Heart Denver

Thursday, June 20, 2013









Sunglasses Ray Ban / Shirt Brandy Melville / Bag Kimchi Blue / Shorts Thrifted / Flannel Thrifted / Boots Dr. Martens

Photographed By: Emily Davies
I spent the toasty day traipsing around downtown Denver with my best friend.  Shopping and catching up.  While I love Denver with all my heart, it could do with some better shopping (a Topshop and Zara specifically).  Shopping aside, it was lovely as always.  It was a particularly hot day here in Colorado, so I decided to go easy and casual.  These denim cutoffs are more loose than usual, so they were perfect for spending a day eating and walking around comfortably.  I always find that tight, high-waisted cutoffs get pretty uncomfortable, especially after eating or when sitting down.  I appreciate comfy denim.  One of my favorite shops in denver is the I <3 Denver Store.  They sell eco-friendly art and knick knacks which are all handmade locally in Colorado.  If you're ever in the area, it is a must-visit!     


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Subscribe