A Peek Into My Life

Monday, February 10, 2014










1  Really enjoyed the contrasting patterns in my outfit.

2  Fort Collins is home to countless small businesses.  While looking for Christmas gifts for my brothers, I happened upon Akinz.  A locally owned shop that makes everything they sell in-store.  These hats were hand dyed, and each is different than the next.  When walking in, you see a wall of yarn in every color.  You can pick out the yarn you'd like, and they'll knit you a hat, scarf, sweater, you name it, right in front of you!  If you ever find yourself in FoCo, be sure to check this place out.  You won't regret it!

3   My friend and I made this garment entire out of fake flowers for the Colorado State FGI Recycled Fashion show.  Our garment was one of the best, so it was featured in the Gustafson Gallery.  We were really proud!

4  Best banana pudding goes to The Mainline in Fort Collins, hands down.

5  Found one of my favorite quotes in a little boutique in Manitou Springs.

6  My friend and I try to make Chemistry more bearable by doing our homework at our local coffee shop, Mugs.

7  My family's puppy Wrigley finally got his cone off after two months and two extremely painful tail surgeries.  He was so happy!

8  Been practicing my drawing a lot.  I think it's finally starting to pay off a little!  I still have a long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of this gown I sketched up today.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Subscribe