Obsessed with, Inspired by: Architecture and Interior Design

Thursday, July 11, 2013



There is just something about architecture and the design within a structure that I am absolutely obsessed with.  So obsessed in fact that I started my freshman year of college majoring in interior design.  While I didn't have the math skills to be an architect, at least I could do something beautiful with the inside! While I am no longer an interior design student, I still fawn over buildings of all sorts.  The crisp lines and simple designs are so refreshing and inspiring.  While people who can afford to own some of these spaces are lucky ducks, there are ways to transform even the shabbiest shack into a design wonderland. 










(all images and sources can be found on my tumblr)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Translate

Subscribe